When A Woman Needs Multivitamins:
Different age demands different vitamin. Even you are not sure which vitamin lack you are feeling. Every woman needs the best multivitamin because they passing month and year and carrying a lot of change in their physical structure. Multivitamin is the right combination of varies vitamin and mineral. Basically used for the women health, and the maximum physician prescribes the women’s pregnant stage.
Also, every year user quantity of multivitamin increasing continually in the USA. And the cent percent user age 29-30. (1)
There are many factors that determine which multivitamins a woman need: if she exercises daily or if she is pregnant if she has anemia or some other disease, etc. But the truth is that each stage of a woman’s life requires certain basic nutrients to keep pace with her age, that is, with the years they are bringing the body needs that must be met. Let’s see when a woman needs the best multivitamin.
Take vitamin supplements as if it were a magic pill to gain health seems to be fashionable. The supply of products (both single vitamins and complexes that combine several with minerals, for example) is very broad and often people buy them on their own, without going to the doctor before to see if they really need. The truth is that, when a person is healthy, the supplements simply will not show any effect. On the other hand, women need to pay attention if they notice some symptoms on their body. Below read the reasons why women need multivitamins.
Top 10 Multivitamin:
Below, our best and top rated multivitamin list for the women who are looking to pick her brands. Our all product is top quality and FDA approved and tested their Label Accuracy, Purity, Nutritional Value, Ingredient Safety, Projected Efficacy so you can pick from the list without hesitation.
01. MegaFood – Multivitamin for Women Over 40
- Gluten Free: These multivitamins go through a manufacturing process where they do not contain gluten in their composition and are rigorously tested by tests of specific laboratories (R5 ELISA) to verify that the final product does not contain the gliadin protein, present in gluten, which makes MegaFood in a product suitable for everyone. The tablets are certified by NSF for complying with specific standards of safety, quality, and sustainability.
- Improve your Health: Within a few days of starting taking MegaFood, you will notice a change in your nails, hair, skin and an increase in energy. Improve your immune system with tablets of natural and organic origin increasing the level of iron and vitamins of complex B, A, C, D, E, K, calcium, magnesium and much more.
- Vegetarian: The MegaFood tablets are of vegetable origin coming from sustainable and organic farms although they do not contain soy or dairy origin. The development of these multivitamins respects animal life which makes it a completely suitable product for those who choose to follow a vegan or vegetarian diet.
- Non-GMO: The multivitamins of MegaFood are tablets that follow a line of natural origin and whose composition has not been genetically modified.
02. Nature Made – Multi for Her
- 23 Key Nutrients: With the intake of a daily tablet, women will be covering the necessary nutrition to support their health and wellbeing because Nature Made Multi for Her is specifically created with 23 essential nutrients such as B vitamins, iron, vitamin D, calcium and many more. The multivitamins and minerals will make all women feel energetic and will begin to feel a lot of vitality. You will also notice a change in your skin because it contains antioxidants.
- Ideal for Women of all Ages: Being an excellent source of folic acid, an essential and important vitamin B, it is an ideal product for pregnant women to help the development of the baby. It is also ideal for premenopausal women for providing the daily dose of iron. It is an essential product for women who want to strengthen their bones, muscles and have a strong immune system.
- USP Verified: Nature Made for Her is controlled and certified for containing high-quality products of organic origin and the ingredients detailed on the label are exactly its composition and quantity. At the same time, this product has been manufactured following and complying with the corresponding hygiene and safety standards, for which it is granted USP certification.
03. Optimum Nutrition – Opti-Women Multivitamin
- Full Nutrition: Opti-Women is the ideal multivitamin for women because it contains more than 23 active ingredients and essential nutrients. Specially formulated to reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as regulate female hormonal activity, improves the immune system, performance and contributes to the maintenance of skin, vision and mucous membranes.
- Easy to Digest: These multivitamins come in capsules which make them much easier to digest and absorb and at the same time, faster. Basically, it is only necessary to consume 2 capsules daily. The capsules are of standard size, specially designed so that taking them is as comfortable as possible.
- Any Woman Can Take It: Will be necessary to remember that this supplement is not just for athletes. It is also designed for women with active lifestyles that can certainly benefit from this vitamin supplement, in addition to sedentary women as a complement to their current diets or in the case of vegans who would like to increase their vitamins levels. It should be remembered that Opti-Women is a multivitamin supplement and is not a pre-workout supplement.
- Vegetarian: These capsules are 100% of vegetable origin. In addition to these ingredients, others are included such as chromium and alpha-lipoic acid, which act as regulators of blood glucose level, which in addition to having antioxidant effects helps the body to manage stable blood sugar levels.
04. New Chapter – Every Woman’s One Daily Multivitamin
- Health Support: One Daily Multivitamin was created designed for those women who want to strengthen or increase their vitamin levels to have more and better daily energy. In case of a lack of nutrients, these vitamins will help to provide a healthy immune system because it is composed of vitamin D3, antioxidants, and minerals.
- Take Care of Your Stomach: These multivitamins were developed with probiotics which has been proven in the laboratory that helps to assimilate much better and to obtain a rapid and easy absorption without complicating the stomach. It can be taken at any time of the day and its standard size helps it to be taken on an empty stomach.
- Non-GMO and Orgánic: Ony Daily Multivitamin tablets contain only organic ingredients that have not been genetically modified. This means that its composition is 100% natural and products free of pesticides. The vegetables are from sustainable gardens and have not been modified with hormones or other agents to alter their composition and growth.
- Gluten Free and Vegetarian: These multivitamins have been internationally certified as vegetarian because they have approved the processing control that certifies that their composition does not contain products of animal origin of any kind and does not contain gluten.
05. Vitafusion – Women’s Gummy Vitamins
- Soft and Healthy: This vitamin complex offers vitamins of complex A, B, C, D and E which makes it a great antioxidant that helps the growth of nails, skin and prevents cell aging by offering healthy skin. And helps to provide more daily energy and with its soft texture makes it an ideal vitamin to swallow without problems. It also offers an exquisite taste of red fruits, ideal for children and adults.
- 100% Natural: Vitafusion Women’s is made without artificial sweeteners or flavors, it does not contain synthetic ingredients or dairy ingredients. Its composition is natural and of organic origin so its flavor and composition come from real fruits of sustainable farms without the use of artificial additives or harmful pesticides. Its preparation is completely natural and its flavor comes directly from the fruit.
- Dosage: It is recommended the intake of two gummies per day and it should be noted that they are not candies, therefore, the recommended dose for each woman should be respected especially if she is pregnant since its delicious taste can be confused with candy and can cause a headache or stomach pain. In addition and with more reason, this vitamins should be kept far away from small children.
06. Garden of Life – Vitamin Code Women
- Multi-Benefits for Women’s Health: Vitamin Code Women are multivitamin capsules specifically to meet the nutritional needs that every woman needs. Thanks to its natural composition coming directly from fruits and vegetables, you will be adding antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to your body to provide health to the cardiac system, bones and skin, the reproductive system, breast care and the care of the digestive system due to its probiotics.
- Raw Whole Foods: The composition of these multivitamins comes entirely from 23 different types of fruits and vegetables which have not been processed, does not contain sweeteners or artificial colors or flavors. It only contains the vitamins and minerals of the same fruits and vegetables which are organic crops. It also does not contain gluten, nor dairy products and is 100% vegetarian.
- Full Energy: You can take this multivitamin to reinforce your health in the case of following a poor nutrients diet or if you have an active life. You will feel with full of energy thanks to its iron, calcium, vitamins A, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, magnesium, etc. You can take 4 capsules per day with a meal or an empty stomach. In addition, you can open the capsules and mix its content with your favorite liquid.
07. Now Eve Women’s Multi
- Non-Synthetic Product: Eve Superior Women’s Multi offers this multivitamin complex carefully prepared with natural ingredients without artificial or synthetic additives like other brands. This is extremely important since a synthetic product can be harmful to health. The nutrients that make up these vitamins come from vegetables harvested in sustainable farms and free of pesticides, that means that the environment is also taken into account for its preparation.
- Designed for Women: These multivitamins were created specifically for the needs of women since they go through hormonal changes from adolescence to maturity and need different nutritional values according to each stage of their life. If you have a very active life or do not cover the necessary nutrients with meals, you can strengthen your health by taking one capsule per day and you will notice the results in a few days in your hair, nails, skin, and will feel with a lot of energy.
- High-Quality Certification: Eve Women’s Multiple Vitamins complies with the GMP certification which implies that the products are constantly controlled in accordance with the quality standards. Controls are made from the raw material to the final product to verify that they maintain the nutritional values and are packaged correctly.
08. Rainbow Light – Women’s One Multivitamin
- Benefits for Female Care: Rainbow Light Women’s One Multivitamin supports women’s nutrition by giving them more energy, vitality, and health by taking a daily tablet. It is ideal to help the heart system, reduces stress in those very active days and helps to have energy during the day and to sleep well at night. Its natural composition in iron helps women who suffer from anemia and fatigue, brittle nails and notice improvements in their skin. It also contains spirulina, B vitamins, calcium, and many other minerals.
- Natural and Vegetarian: These multivitamins are composed entirely of natural herbs to meet women’s needs, including to help improve hormonal imbalance. It is also composed of vegetable juices such as spinach and beetroot to start your days with greater vitality. It is important to highlight that this multivitamin complex does not cure diseases but it prevents and reinforces the nutritional levels based on a diet poor in nutrients.
- Reinforced with Probiotics and Without Additives: Reinforced with probiotics which helps digestion. It does not contain additives such as dyes or artificial flavor or sweetener, all its content is purely natural coming from organic vegetables. And does not contain dairy products, or eggs or fish, it is ideal for vegans. It also does not contain gluten.
09. GNC – Women’s Ultra Mega – Multivitamin
- Vegetarian Supplement: The Women’s Ultra Mega multivitamin supplement is designed to provide a potent blend of B vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients for active women or those lacking essential nutrients. This multivitamin also contains concentrated ingredients of some vegetables and fruits rich in minerals and vitamins, which provide additional benefits such as reducing stress, strengthening the immune system and supporting the bones.
- Source of Antioxidants: Vitamins A, C, and E are considered antioxidants, and the Women’s Ultra Mega multivitamin product provides all three in more than enough amounts in a daily dose. It also has abundant amounts of several vitamins belonging to the B complex, essential for the formation of red blood cells and muscle cells, as well as the health of the nervous system. In a Women’s Mega Ultra multivitamin capsule, you receive a large variety of B vitamins such as vitamins B1, B2, B5 (pantothenic acid), B6, B7 (biotin), B9 (folic acid) and B12.
- Enhances Feminine Beauty and Provides Vitality: These multivitamins include a mixture of nutrients that can support the health of the skin, such as alpha lipoic acid, green tea, and collagen. These substances have the potential to reduce the signs of aging and improve the appearance of the skin. For its part, collagen is an important part of many different tissues in the body and helps provide elasticity to the skin, while green tea contains antioxidants to combat free radical damage and, at the same time, provides energy.
10. GNC – Mega Men Energy and Metabolism
- Accelerates Metabolism: These multivitamins contain thermodynamic agents that help accelerate the metabolism thus allowing you to burn calories. When accelerating the metabolism, the fat does not tend to be stored in the body and the person does not get fat. This way, you also gain more energy and make it ideal for men who train and help you not to be tired after the exercises thanks to the B vitamins it contains.
- Designed for Men’s Health: Mega Men is designed and develope to meet the nutritional needs of men, whether they lead a sedentary lifestyle but active working or studying or train daily. These multivitamins contain all the nutrients and essential vitamins to help prevent and strengthen the health of the prostate and colon. If you can not cover the required nutritional daily diet, this is for you as it contains fish oil, green tea, vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K, caffeine for the energy, calcium, and a lot more.
- Antioxidants: You can get the necessary antioxidants by taking these multivitamins daily and you will see the results just a few days after you started taking them on your skin and hair. In addition, the caplets are easy to swallow and fast to digest.
When It Is Good To Take Multivitamins?
It is true that sometimes, women do not eat properly and the necessary on a daily basis for different reasons and in this way, they miss some important vitamins. For this reason, the body can start giving you some symptoms so should pay attention.
When the body has some lack of vitamins such as vitamins B, you can feel a lot of fatigue and the body will let you know as if you did not sleep at all. If you are a person which runs every day because of the study or work but do not eat properly and on time, you should start making a space for introducing fruits and vegetables in your meals. At the same time, you can reinforce it with specific vitamins.
Your hair is falling
When this happens, many times it’s because of malnutrition and the deficiency of vitamin B. Sometimes, the lack of this vitamin can be noticed on the nails, a dry skin and muscle pain. To improve this you can eat egg yolk, fish, etc.
The lack of vitamin K and C will interference in the blood coagulation. Also, you can notice a swollen gum and feeling tired every day without any effort. The unbalance diet can produce these symptoms. Consult your doctor for some vitamins.
The vitamin A helps the body with the immune system so if your diet is poor on it, you can get infections easily. Also, you can notice it on the nails and skin so will be of good help if you start eating dairy food, fish and vegetables. In case you have absorption vitamin problems, your doctor will recommend you new supplements to add to your diet.
Stores in the mouth
They can appear when there is a lack of vitamin B12 as it is its responsibility for the blood cell’s production. Sometimes happen that it is not the diet but the bad absorption of it. You can eat legumes, green vegetables, fish and eggs.
Special Reasons When To Take Best Multivitamin
Actually, when we can’t take enough fruit and meal and we miss vitamin and mineral. Which are essential for our body that’s the time we feel varies physical problem. Like heart problem, skin diseases, liver problem, and many other health problems. So, we should take the best multivitamin when we feel this type of problem. Below I discuss 3 top multivitamin reasons why we should take vitamin and food. But I suggest you every day try to keep vitamin food in your diet.
Its causes can be very diverse but it is advisable to remedy them as soon as possible to avoid damage to the organs and tissues so that if you feel constant tiredness, cold hands, and palpitations, they could be symptoms of anemia.
Anemia is the decrease in hemoglobin levels in red blood cells, taking into account the values considered normal for each person. These vary according to age, sex and other factors such as your physical and health status. But in general, it is considered that there is anemia if the hemoglobin values are lower than these:
Adult women: 12 g / dl.
Pregnant: 11 g / dl.
The hemoglobin gives the characteristic red color to the blood. Its main function is to transport oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body’s tissues, and also from the carbon dioxide in the tissues to the lungs for its elimination.
Anemia usually manifests itself with a series of very characteristic signs, although they do not always appear all together:
Excessive tiredness, or throughout the day, even having slept well.
Paleness of the skin especially in the conjunctiva of the eye, in the gums and under the nails.
Cold hands and feet, even when it’s hot.
Palpitations and/or pain in the chest.
Dizziness and difficulty breathing normally. Breathing is usually accelerated.
Low blood pressure, weakness, and headaches.
To treat anemia, it will be necessary to find out its origin through a blood test. Then, the doctor can prescribe different treatments, which can range from introducing changes in diet to the administration of iron orally or nutritional supplements of vitamin B12, folic acid, and vitamin C.
Vitamins develop a very important function for the baby’s development. Therefore, during pregnancy, you need a higher than usual amount of iron, iodine, and folic acid. Other important nutrients are calcium, zinc and vitamins A, C and D.
Taking prenatal vitamin supplements ensures the intake of the necessary extra amounts of iodine, iron and folic acid. A balanced diet should provide the rest of the vitamins and minerals you need during pregnancy. The folic acid is a type of vitamin B more important for pregnant women. Because taking it daily during the month before pregnancy and then a daily dose throughout pregnancy can help prevent so-called neural tube defects, brain, and spinal cord malformations.
Also, during pregnancy, you need an extra amount of iron – approximately double the amount recommended for non-pregnant women – since, from the beginning of pregnancy, your blood volume increases, and with it the need for iron to Provide oxygen to you and your baby. If your iron intake is not enough, you can develop anemia.
Vitamin D works together with calcium to help the development of the baby’s bones and teeth. In addition, it is essential to ensure the baby has healthy skin and good visual ability. Every woman, pregnant or not, needs vitamin D daily but during pregnancy and lactation. This contribution should provide the baby with sufficient reserves of vitamin D for the first months of life.
Women over 50 years old
You must pay attention to your bones, heart, stomach and even have hormonal care. Taking vitamins only for women is ideal, since the purpose is for the deficiencies and characteristics of a woman, for example, folic acid, biotin, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, cranberry fruit extract, seed extract grapes are just some of the vitamins, minerals, and extracts that contain some multivitamin supplements.
If there is heart disease in your family, it is time to take fatty acids such as omega 3. This fish oil helps you control blood sugar levels and maintain triglyceride levels in a normal range. Another benefit is that it helps your hair to have the strength and not break so easily.
Also, vitamin K2 and D3 act to strengthen the immune system, muscle function and strengthen the arteries. A vitamin supplement to maintain strong bones and a healthy cardiovascular and immune system. They are two vitamins that act as the perfect match.
More Is Not Always Better
Taking large amounts of vitamins is not healthy. It can turn into intoxication and in the end, Lead to serious health problems. Because these commercial products are not regulated like medicines. Generally, people buy it without a medical prescription without to know exactly the doses which higher daily doses can produce vomits, constipation, among other problems.
The vitamins are necessary to reinforce our immune system. In the metabolism and in cell production. And with more reason in those special moments as pregnancy and older people. On the other hand, an overdose of vitamins can reduce the immune system, create problems in muscle and digestive system.
At the End
The intake of vitamins should be done just by a short period of time and with the correct doses but when the food’s nutrients are not enough. If that period of time gets longer and for example. You take vitamin C for more time than you should, you will have problems absorbing iron and you will have anemia. If a large dose of iron is taken, your body will not be able to absorb the zinc. In addition, if the dose is not the correct, you can have problems in the kidney or other organs.
Your doctor will recommend supplements if you need them for any medical condition. Always stay within the daily amount recommended by the specialist.